Teacher Training is a program for teachers and non-teachers who want to deepen their knowledge and understanding the Kaiut method for both personal and professional practice. Though this course is a teaching training program anyone is welcome to participate, whether you have never practiced yoga before or are a well-studied yoga, everyone is welcome to join. All props are supplied.
Unlike most modern yoga practices, the Kaiut method was developed to work with the joint. Joints are the place where the structure of the body begins and ends. In addition, joints have a very high amount of nerve endings which makes them the best way to interact and educate the nervous system. Working through the joints helps with general, chronic pain, injuries, and stiffness. Besides that, this is a method that can benefit everybody, including the inflexible, hyper flexible and the aging body.
There are 3 learning modules to the teaching training program, The Teaching Side is the second module, which has been created to give the teachers in training and participants of the course a higher level of self-knowledge, and knowledge of the method. The purpose of this module is to teach the students about how to become a teacher for yourself and for your students, offering techniques in communication and body language.
This training is the concept put in action. Over the 8 days of this course, you will be presented with valuable information through lecture and yoga practice, along with a reading list. This information will show you how being a Kaiut Teacher is different from the average yoga experience and will demonstrate how to use this method as a tool for self-improvement, growth and how to use this tool to help others.
Our EDITION 2020 courses are updated with Francisco Kaiut’s latest research
Kaiut Yoga has all-new updated course and new information to share with you!
Based on Francisco Kaiut’s most recent work, our 2020 Kaiut Yoga courses have new presentations addressing neuroplasticity and the benefits of yoga for the body and mind.
Each and every Teacher Training event is presented in a unique manner with Francisco’s most recent research to keep participants updated with the most relevant and useful information on the Kaiut Yoga method.
Our new 2020 Teacher Training courses will give you:
1. Class plans with detailed language and images for all positions
2. Theory and science on the foundational concepts of the Kaiut Yoga method
3. New presentations such as Francisco’s PAW concept (Potential Available Within) that explores neuroplasticity—the brain’s ability to create new neurological connections. Scientific studies show that “rewiring” the brain through exercise is key for forming new connections between neurons. Yoga can activate the more than 50 thousand nerve endings on the hands and feet to stimulate increased neuroplasticity in the brain and positively impact the effects of a sedentary life.
4. New content on biomechanical functions and the effects of our modern sedentary life on joint mobility and functionality
WHAT THE COURSE HAS TO OFFER:
5 benefits of our TEACHER TRAINING course for your life, your career, and your well-being:
1. Become a certified Kaiut Yoga teacher. Master the Brazilian longevity yoga method, practiced by over 3,000 students worldwide
2. Learn the latest concepts of the Kaiut Yoga method. Explore Francisco Kaiut’s most recent discoveries for the Kaiut Yoga method he developed for 2020
3. Get all the resources you need to teach yoga. Take home class plans so you can pass on the teaching to your students. Ask questions directly of Francisco, the creator of the Kaiut method, who has over 30 years of teaching experience
4. Discover how to implement an effective daily yoga practice. In this immersive course, students will be provided with all the tools and routines needed to practice yoga daily in order to receive the benefit of improved blood circulation and breathing, muscle function, posture, and mental well-being
5. Feel better outside of the yoga classroom with these benefits extending to your daily routines at home, the office, or with family and friends
Watch testimonials of those who have already attended the Teacher Training course.
TEACHER TRAINING THE TEACHING SIDE, 2020
Orientation: Friday, Sep 9th From 6:00PM – 8:00PM
Sep 12th to 19th:
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM class/practice
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM lunch
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM class/practice