THE EDGE is
…one of the Kaiut Yoga 3 stage Teacher Training courses. The Edge is the practice focused part of our teacher’s training, during this course graphic presentations will be slightly smaller and the main focus of the program is practice. During the Edge we are able to teach our students about how to create a longevity plan based on the practice of yoga. How thought patterns impact their lives together with how to establish a practice that both impacts the body and mind. This program is for those who want to deepen their knowledge of the method and practice, or become Kaiut Yoga teachers. Whether you’re just getting to know this method, have never practiced yoga or are a “yoga master” all are welcome to participate. Students don’t need to have any prior experience with yoga. All props will be supplied.
Unlike the typical yoga practice, the Kaiut method was developed to work with the joint, helping with general mobility, body function, pain, injuries, and stiffness. This method was created to benefit everybody, including an inflexible, hyper flexible or the aging body.
Kaiut Yoga has an all-new updated course and new information to share with you!
Based on Francisco Kaiut’s most recent work, our 2020 Kaiut Yoga courses offers the most updated version of the method, delivering the benefits of yoga for the body and mind.
Each and every Teacher Training event is presented in a unique manner with Francisco’s most recent research to keep participants updated with the most relevant and useful information on the Kaiut Yoga method.
Our new 2020 Teacher Training courses will give you:
1. Class plans with detailed language and images for all positions
2. Theory and science on the foundational concepts of the Kaiut Yoga method
3. New presentations such as the P.A.W concept (Potential Available Within) that explores neuroplasticity—the brain’s ability to create new neurological connections. Scientific studies show that “rewiring” the brain through exercise is key for forming new connections between neurons. Yoga can activate the more than 50 thousand nerve endings on the hands and feet to stimulate increased neuroplasticity in the brain and positively impact the effects of a sedentary life.
4. New content on biomechanical functions and the effects of our modern sedentary life on joint mobility and functionality
We hope to see you there.
Is it only for teachers?
No. This event is for all people looking to improve their own health.
What do I need to bring?
Nothing. All required equipment will be supplied.
What do I wear?
Perhaps bring a sweater or hoodie or the like, in case the room is cool when you arrive or as we close a class.
Do I need prior Yoga experience?
No. Kaiut Yoga is designed for people of all experience levels, including none.
Can I do Kaiut Yoga with a chronic illness?
Yes. Kaiut Yoga is designed to relieve chronic pain and minimize the blockages in our systems that cause them. Individual accommodations can be made throughout the class.
Can I do Kaiut Yoga with a chronic injury, aches & pains, or stiffness?
Yes. This is not yoga that stretches the body in extraordinary ways.
Instead it works from the joints to maintain or return the body as close to its optimal functionality/mobility as possible.
What if I am no longer in my youth?
Then Kaiut Yoga is for you.
This yoga works to counteract the common biomechanical impact of aging on our bodies.
- The Kaiut Method is a biomechanical yoga practice designed by Francisco Kaiut to serve the modern body and the modern mind. This format is intended to increase freedom of movement.
TEACHER TRAINING THE EDGE FOLSOM, 2020
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM practical class
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM lunch
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM practical class