Teacher Training The Concept is one of Kaiut Yoga 3 stage Teacher Training courses. The Concept is the first module that goes over the basics of the Kaiut method and the fundamental concepts of what Yoga is in its origins, how it became what it is today and how yoga will unfold in the future of our social development . This program is for those who want to deepen their knowledge of the method and practice, or become Kaiut Yoga teachers. Whether you’re just getting to know this method, have never practiced yoga or are a “yoga master” all are welcome to participate. Students don’t need to have any prior experience with yoga. All props will be supplied.
Unlike the typical yoga practice, the Kaiut method was developed to work with the joint, helping with general mobility, body function, pain, injuries, and stiffness. This method was created to benefit everybody, including an inflexible, hyper flexible or the aging body.
The purpose of the module is to teach the foundations of the method. Therefore the students will have classes filled with theory and lots of practice to give each participant the ability to incorporate this fantastic work into their personal and professional lives.
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre
- Address: Nieuwezijds Kolk 19, 1012 PV Amsterdam
- Distance: 8 minutes by bike | 17 minutes walking
- Amsterdam Hotel Parklane
- Address: Hotel Parklane, Plantage Parklaan 16, 1018 ST Amsterdam
- Distance: 10 minutes by bike | 31 minutes walking
- Hotel Blyss
- Address: Vondelstraat 74-78, 1054 GN Amsterdam
- Distance: 7 minutes by bike | 19 minutes walking
- Hotel V Frederiksplein
- Address: Weteringschans 136, 1017 XV Amsterdam
- Distance: 8 minutes by bike | 28 minutes walking
* You can book these hotels through this link: www.booking.com
Is it only for teachers?
No. This event is for all people looking to improve their own health.
What do I need to bring?
Nothing. All required equipment will be supplied.
What do I wear?
Perhaps bring a sweater or hoodie or the like, in case the room is cool when you arrive or as we close a class.
Do I need prior Yoga experience?
No. Kaiut Yoga is designed for people of all experience levels, including none.
Can I do Kaiut Yoga with a chronic illness?
Yes. Kaiut Yoga is designed to relieve chronic pain and minimize the blockages in our systems that cause them. Individual accommodations can be made throughout the class.
Can I do Kaiut Yoga with a chronic injury, aches & pains, or stiffness?
Yes. This is not yoga that stretches the body in extraordinary ways.
Instead it works from the joints to maintain or return the body as close to its optimal functionality/mobility as possible.
What if I am no longer in my youth?
Then Kaiut Yoga is for you.
This yoga works to counteract the common biomechanical impact of aging on our bodies.
- The Kaiut Method is a biomechanical yoga practice designed by Francisco Kaiut to serve the modern body and the modern mind. This format is intended to increase freedom of movement.
TEACHER TRAINING THE CONCEPT AMSTERDAM
09am – 12pm practical class
12pm – 02pm lunch
02pm – 05pm practical class