Teacher Training The Concept is one of Kaiut Yoga 3 stage Teacher Training courses. The Concept is the first module that goes over the basics of the Kaiut method and the fundamental concepts of what Yoga is in its origins, how it became what it is today and how yoga will unfold in the future of our social development . This program is for those who want to deepen their knowledge of the method and practice, or become Kaiut Yoga teachers. Whether you’re just getting to know this method, have never practiced yoga or are a “yoga master” all are welcome to participate. Students don’t need to have any prior experience with yoga. All props will be supplied.
Unlike the typical yoga practice, the Kaiut method was developed to work with the joint, helping with general mobility, body function, pain, injuries, and stiffness. This method was created to benefit everybody, including an inflexible, hyper flexible or the aging body.
The purpose of the module is to teach the foundations of the method. Therefore the students will have classes filled with theory and lots of practice to give each participant the ability to incorporate this fantastic work into their personal and professional lives.
Our EDITION 2020 courses are updated with Francisco Kaiut’s latest research
Kaiut Yoga has all-new updated course and new information to share with you!
Based on Francisco Kaiut’s most recent work, our 2020 Kaiut Yoga courses have new presentations addressing neuroplasticity and the benefits of yoga for the body and mind.
Each and every Teacher Training event is presented in a unique manner with Francisco’s most recent research to keep participants updated with the most relevant and useful information on the Kaiut Yoga method.
Our new 2020 Teacher Training courses will give you:
1. Class plans with detailed language and images for all positions
2. Theory and science on the foundational concepts of the Kaiut Yoga method
3. New presentations such as Francisco’s PAW concept (Potential Available Within) that explores neuroplasticity—the brain’s ability to create new neurological connections. Scientific studies show that “rewiring” the brain through exercise is key for forming new connections between neurons. Yoga can activate the more than 50 thousand nerve endings on the hands and feet to stimulate increased neuroplasticity in the brain and positively impact the effects of a sedentary life.
4. New content on biomechanical functions and the effects of our modern sedentary life on joint mobility and functionality
WHAT THE COURSE HAS TO OFFER:
5 benefits of our TEACHER TRAINING course for your life, your career, and your well-being:
1. Become a certified Kaiut Yoga teacher. Master the Brazilian longevity yoga method, practiced by over 3,000 students worldwide
2. Learn the latest concepts of the Kaiut Yoga method. Explore Francisco Kaiut’s most recent discoveries for the Kaiut Yoga method he developed for 2020
3. Get all the resources you need to teach yoga. Take home class plans so you can pass on the teaching to your students. Ask questions directly of Francisco, the creator of the Kaiut method, who has over 30 years of teaching experience
4. Discover how to implement an effective daily yoga practice. In this immersive course, students will be provided with all the tools and routines needed to practice yoga daily in order to receive the benefit of improved blood circulation and breathing, muscle function, posture, and mental well-being
5. Feel better outside of the yoga classroom with these benefits extending to your daily routines at home, the office, or with family and friends
Watch testimonials of those who have already attended the Teacher Training course.
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre
- Address: Nieuwezijds Kolk 19, 1012 PV Amsterdam
- Distance: 8 minutes by bike | 17 minutes walking
- Amsterdam Hotel Parklane
- Address: Hotel Parklane, Plantage Parklaan 16, 1018 ST Amsterdam
- Distance: 10 minutes by bike | 31 minutes walking
- Hotel Blyss
- Address: Vondelstraat 74-78, 1054 GN Amsterdam
- Distance: 7 minutes by bike | 19 minutes walking
- Hotel V Frederiksplein
- Address: Weteringschans 136, 1017 XV Amsterdam
- Distance: 8 minutes by bike | 28 minutes walking
* You can book these hotels through this link: www.booking.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Is this course for teachers only?
No. This event is for all people looking to improve their own health.
2. What do I need to bring?
Nothing. All required equipment is supplied.
3. What do I wear?
Comfortable clothing. Perhaps bring a sweater or hoodie or the like, in case the room is cool when you arrive or as we close a class.
4. Do I need prior Yoga experience?
No. Kaiut Yoga is designed for people of all experience levels, including no experience.
5. Can I do Kaiut Yoga with a chronic illness?
Yes. Kaiut Yoga is designed to relieve chronic pain and minimize the blockages in our systems that cause it. Individual accommodations can be made throughout the class.
6. Can I do Kaiut Yoga with a chronic injury, aches & pains, or stiffness?
Yes. This is not yoga that stretches the body in extraordinary ways.
Instead it works from the joints to maintain or return the body as close to its optimal functionality and mobility as possible.
7. What if I am no longer in my youth?
Then Kaiut Yoga is for you! This yoga method works to counteract common biomechanical impacts of aging on our bodies.
The Kaiut method is a biomechanical yoga practice designed by Francisco Kaiut to serve the modern body and the modern mind and increase freedom of movement.
Sign up now for a Teacher Training with Francisco Kaiut.
The spots are limited!
TEACHER TRAINING THE CONCEPT AMSTERDAM
09am – 12pm practical class
12pm – 02pm lunch
02pm – 05pm practical class